News Archive 2010
- F99 Series Acceleration Sensors
F99 series acceleration sensors monitor severe vibration or acceleration in your plant. The robust housing and noncontact measuring principle reliably help you to avoid critical situations.
- New Optical Data Coupler LS680-DA Achieves Fast Ethernet Level
LS680-DA series optical data couplers from Pepperl+Fuchs are the first couplers on the market that can achieve a full fast Ethernet bandwidth of 100 Mbit/s, even over distances up to 150 m.
- Laser Light Sensor LineRunner ODT-LR300
There are numerous applications for industrial vision. Path correction, edge or gap measurement, volume measurement, or tolerance verification can now use Pepperl+Fuchs' powerful and reliable laser light sensor ODT LR300...
- Innovative Universal Code Reader MAC335
The innovative stationary universal code reader MAC335 from Pepperl+Fuchs is an economical compact reader with small mounting dimensions, It reads all common 1D and 2D code symbologies...
- SU18 and SU19 Series Fiber Optic Sensors - Clarity at Last
These fiber optic sensors offer a wide range of product features that are ideal for many industrial applications...
- The Inductive Position Coding System PCI is Ideal for Heavy Machine Construction
Pepperl+Fuchs has developed a system for measuring angle of rotation: the PCI inductive position coding system. It is a very effective sensor solution for rotary joints and slewing bearings.
- Measuring Photoelectric Sensor: RL31-8-H-800-RT-IO
The measuring photoelectric sensor RL31-8-H-800-RT-IO combines the benefits of the triangulation principle with the measuring functionality of a distance sensor. An integrated measuring principle otherwise only found in distance sensors ...
- July 1, 2010: SIMATIC PX and Bero Customers Can Now Order Products at Pepperl+Fuchs
Pepperl+Fuchs, leading manufacturer of electronic sensors and components for the worldwide automation market, acquired the SIMATIC PX and BERO proximity sensor business from Siemens effective July 1, 2010.
- ML100 Series Photoelectric Sensors with Long Ranges and High Functional Safety
Miniature ML100 series photoelectric sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs provide for user-friendly, time-saving, and flexible use in factory automation systems ...
- Vision Sensor BIS510 – No.1 for Sheet Verification
The new vision sensor BIS510 from Pepperl+Fuchs verifies the correctness of sheets in collating, folding and binding machines...
- New Unique Photoelectric Sensor for Web Break Monitoring
The new unique photoelectric sensor MLV41-8-HV-60-IR from Pepperl+Fuchs is designed as a web break monitor for various types of webstock in the print, paper and packaging industry ...
- Data Matrix Positioning System PCV
Combined with the latest camera technology and the Data Matrix code band, the PCV read head is suitable for a wide range of positioning tasks in various applications.
- AS-Interface G10 Ultra-Compact Module
The world´s smallest AS-Interface module, the new ultra-compact AS-Interface G10 module from Pepperl+Fuchs, easily transforms every sensor into an AS-Interface sensor …
- Metal Face Ultrasonic Sensor UMC3000
The UMC3000 ultrasonic sensor is the right choice, especially for applications where the sensor is subject to high humidity and needs to be resistant to contamination.
- New AS-Interface G11 Module with IP68/IP69k Protection
The new AS-Interface G11 field modules from Pepperl+Fuchs offer an innovative clean housing concept in a robust, compact, round design and are particularly suitable for assembly machines and process automation applications ...