Vision Sensor BIS510 – No.1 for Sheet Verification
Image and code matching in one vision sensor
BIS510 vision sensor detects the correctness of paper sheets by image and code matching
The new vision sensor BIS510 from Pepperl+Fuchs verifies the correctness of sheets in collating, folding and binding machines.
The BIS510 vision sensor combines the benefits of vision systems and sensors. It is an independent vision sensor that contains a high-resolution camera and a control interface. Tthere is no need for a separate control interface, so the sensor is smaller and less expensive, making mechanical integration easier.
The vision sensor monitors the sheet sequence on the basis of the print image. The first sheet is automatically “taught-in” and then compared with subsequent sheets. The sensor can implement sheet verification at maximum speeds of up to
- Image and code matching in one sensor reduces installation requirements
- Reads barcodes vertically and horizontally, data matrix codes omni-directionally
- Automatic teach-in of reference sheet reduces operator workload and changeover time
- Optimal illumination ensures reliable detection even on reflective surfaces
- High reading speed up to 4 m/s with a maximum of 10 sheets/s