News Archive 2007
- Focus on Savings Potential: The Innovative H-System
Interface technology with termination board technology is the key to simple planning and short commissioning times. Housings sized at 12.5 mm for single-loop integrity and 18 mm for the highest signal density guarantee the highest packing density in the control cabinet – thus saving space and reducing cost.
- Safe Data Transmission, Long Distances: Fiber Optic Link for Profibus Communications
In the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as in the oil and gas sector, explosion hazards must be avoided by suitable means at all times. For this purpose measurement and control installations rely on Remote I/O more and more. These employ PROFIBUS which makes use of fiber optic links to bridge long distances at high speed.
- Honeywell Users Group – A Success in Salzburg
The new Honeywell web portal has been officially released at Honeywell's EMEA user conference in Salzburg Austria …
- VisuNet Remote Monitors – Visualization via Ethernet
VisuNet is a modular remote monitor system, based on a standard Ethernet network connection to the host PC in the safe area, where the visualization and automation software is running …
- Close to our Customers: Pepperl+Fuchs Process Automation Division Has Founded its Own Subsidiary in Poland
For many years Pepperl+Fuchs has been successfully represented in Poland by Intex. In October, 2007 the Process Automation Division of Pepperl+Fuchs has commenced its own activities in Warsaw …