AS-Interface Compact Module for Restricted Installation Space
New modules in G16 housing from Pepperl+Fuchs
G16 compact AS-Interface modules from Pepperl+Fuchs
The compact design enables the modules to perfectly match customary profile widths using single slot-nut fastening, and allows screwed connections in narrow slots. The connection to the AS-Interface is quick and easy using an M12 connection plug and the Pepperl+Fuchs AS-Interface flat cable terminal.
The G16 model line offers a small housing profile with potted electronics and IP69K protection.
G16 compact module connected with AS-Interface flat cable terminal
- Robust potted 30 mm narrow housing
- Single stub connection through AS-Interface terminal
- Channel-specific output overload display
- M8 metallic thread for peripheral connection
- Module-specific general diagnosis functions in line with AS-Interface Specification 3.0