Easy Programming of AS-Interface Slave Devices
AS-Interface handheld addressing device V3.0 from Pepperl+Fuchs
Pepperl+Fuchs AS-Interface Handheld VBP-HH1-V3.0
Pepperl+Fuchs now offers you a revised universal addressing device with extended functionality, suitable for all AS-Interface slave devices available on the market.
For addressing from your desk simply plug the modules or sensors directly into the patented connection adapter. If your modules are already integrated into the plant, an addressing jack cable provides an easy connection.
The basic functions are addressing and parameterization. Yet, you can also use the device to display all the addresses in the AS-Interface line or to set the module outputs, the latter particularly helpful during test operation. A large LCD display tells you at a glance all the addresses already allocated. In case of a faulty entry the clear error messages provide rapid assistance.
Now with additional new functions:
- Semi-automatic addressing
- Prevention of duplicated addresses
- Display of already allocated addresses
- Supports the functions of the new AS-Interface specification 3.0
- Permanent connection to outputs and loop-through of auxiliary power e.g. for adjusting an AS-Interface drive
- Support of AS-Interface Safety at Work nodes
Read in our technology report how easy it is to use the new AS-Interface Handheld VBP-HH1-V3.0.