Directions to Pepperl+Fuchs Mannheim
How to find us
How to find us—outline map
How to find us—detailed map
By Car—From Frankfurt
- From "Bundesstraße B43" take the A5 towards Heidelberg, Darmstadt, Basel
- Stay on the E451 towards Stuttgart, Mannheim, Saarbrücken, A67
- At the highway junction "Viernheimer Dreieck" take the A6/exit 10 towards Saarbrücken, Kaiserslautern, Ludwigshafen, MA-Sandhofen
- Take the exit 24/"Mannheim-Sandhofen" and turn right at the traffic light, heading towards "MA-Sandhofen/MA-Waldhof"
- Stay on the B44/"Frankenthaler Straße"
- Make a left turn at the second traffic light, heading towards "Schönau" which is the "Lilienthalstraße"
- Follow the "Lilienthalstraße" until you have reached Pepperl+Fuchs on the right hand side, Lilienthalstraße 200
There is visitor parking located at the main entrance. Additional parking is located at the "Königsberger Allee" parking deck.
Public Transportation to Pepperl+Fuchs
Departing from the main train station in Mannheim, do one of the following:
- Take a cab, which takes you to Pepperl+Fuchs in about 20 minutes
- Take tram 1 towards "Mannheim-Schönau" and exit at the final destination "Schönau". Then walk along the "Lilienthalstraße" towards Sandhofen. Pepperl+Fuchs is located on the left hand side at Lilienthalstraße 200. Consider 30 minutes total travel time