News Archive 2009
- Pepperl+Fuchs helps Implement the Machinery Directive
The changes in standards concerning machine safety have been a main topic of discussion among machine designers and builders. The existing EN 954-1 standard is being replaced by the IEC 61508/EN 62061 and EN ISO 13849-1 standards
- New GLV18 Series Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors
The new GLV18-8-H diffuse mode photoelectric sensor with mechanically adjustable background suppression and extremely compact design offers an excellent black-white difference, and a detection range of 120 mm. Objects are reliably detected regardless of their color or surface ...
- Pepperl+Fuchs invites you to the SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2009
SPS/IPC/DRIVES is a trade fair for automation technology and is being held at the Nuremburg Exhibition Center.We invite you to visit us at Stand 210 in Hall 7A.
- A World First: ML8-8-H Diffuse Mode Sensor with Multiple Light Spots
The ML8-8-H diffuse mode sensor from Pepperl+Fuchs now detects PCBs in front of a close background.
- Inductive Miniature Sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs
Miniaturization finds its way into every area of our lives, even in automation technology, where the smallest inductive sensors set the standard.
These sensors accurately and reliably detect metallic objects at a distance of up to 1 mm.
- Pepperl+Fuchs Presents the New RaDec-M Radar Sensor
Pepperl+Fuchs has combined all the main requirements in a radar motion sensor and kept the costs low.
Door manufacturers benefit from the robust design that it is easy to use and easy to install.
- Cables and Connectors for Industrial Sensors
Many industrial applications require sensors with fast, easy connections. For more than a decade, Pepperl+Fuchs has provided our customers with a wide product range of cables and connectors for industrial sensors. Regardless of the type of sensor, we have a cable or connector for it. It's also cost effective to buy industrial sensors and the correctly matched connectors from a single source.
- RVS58S Safety Encoder from Pepperl+Fuchs Nominated for 2010 GIT Safety Award
A great success for Pepperl-Fuchs.A jury that includes safety experts and representatives from ZVEI, VDMA, BHE, and TÜV Hessen has nominated the RVS58S with certified functional safety from Pepperl+Fuchs. It is one of ten products nominated under the “Safe Automation” category.
- Motek 2009 in Stuttgart - Pepperl+Fuchs Invites You to World Trade Fair for Automation
We cordially invite you to visit our stand September 21-24, 2009 to see our wide range of new products and technologies.
- Sensors Automate Material Handling
Whether we refer to it as material handling, warehousing and conveying systems, or intralogistics - when it comes to speed, reliability and accuracy, there's only one sensor supplier: Pepperl+Fuchs!
- New Valve Connectors from Pepperl+Fuchs
With its new valve connectors, Pepperl+Fuchs builds on the success of the M8 and M12 generation of connectors.
- Perfect Rotation For Maximum Functional Safety - Safety Rotary Encoders increase Plant Safety
Manufacturers of industrial machinery, equipment and plant systems need to focus their attention on the subject of machine safety ...
- Robust Design, Easy to Use - Magnetic Rotary Encoder MNI40 for Continuous Use under Harsh Conditions
The new MNI40 magnetic incremental rotary encoder combines an extraordinarily robust measuring system with intelligent assistance functions in an extremely compact unit ...
- Pepperl+Fuchs Revolutionizes the World of Distance Measurement
When it comes to determining distances in automation technology, the new and precise VDM28 distance sensor is setting standards.
- Patented 2:1 Technology in Hazardous Areas
The patented 2:1 technology from Pepperl+Fuchs provides potential savings of 50% on sensor wiring in hazardous areas. Signals from NAMUR sensors can be transmitted in pairs to a control device via one line.