Inductive Positioning Systems
: Inductive Positioning Systems
Based on the high-precision evaluation of multi-coil systems, our inductive positioning systems are a combination of proven inductive sensor and innovative micro-controller technology. Using simultaneous evaluation of multiple coil systems, inductive positioning systems measure with high accuracy and repeatability. Due to the inductive operation mode, ferrites or magnets are not necessary as a counterpart. As with an inductive sensor, the actuator can be constructed from any ferrous metal.
- Inductive Position Measuring Systems PMI
- Inductive Position Measuring Systems PMI can be universally used for linear position measurement and for rotation angle measuring. The system consists of the sensor and an actuator made of steel.
- Inductive Position Coding System PCI
- The Inductive Position Coding System PCI consists of the PCI head and multiple actuators, which encode the position by the particular arrangement to each other. The PCI system is particularly suitable for precise angle determination of slewing bearings in heavy machinery.
- The non-contact systems are wear-free and resistant to dirt, oil, and grease
- You do not need special actuators, as inexpensive steel actuators can be used
- The combination of measuring and switching function with measuring lengths from a few millimeters to several meters make the system very versatile