- Stationary barcode scanners
- Handheld barcode scanners and readers
- High-temperature optical identification system - up to 500 °C
- Stationary barcode imagers
- Barcode scanners for high-speed reading
Just ONE operating software, Vision Configurator, is used for all camera-based Pepperl+Fuchs code barcode readers! This makes it easy to program, configure and calibrate many products within our optical identification systems family.
- Barcode Scanners
- Barcode scanners are commonly used in industrial applications. Our industrial barcode scanners are designed to be rugged on the factory floor, scan most industrial barcodes, and have superior sensing ranges.
- Barcode Imagers
- Our barcode imagers read 1D, 2D, and Data Matrix codes. Choose stationary barcode imagers for high-speed reading, or tough handheld barcode imagers for industrial environments.
- OIT – High Temperature ID System
- Our high-temperature identification system withstands temperatures to 500°C. Code sheets allow consistent identification of products manufactured in a high-temperature environment.
- Accessories Optical Identification
- Pepperl+Fuchs has a wide range of accessories for mounting and connecting all barcode scanners and imagers.