The event camera (IP65/- 30° to + 50°C) continuously records the last 60 seconds of the video stream. It provides a 24/7 live view of your application as well as an internal ring buffer to capture a video recording 60 seconds before and after a trigger event. Digital hardware input allows simple integration for event recording and improved error analysis. Full HMI integration is possible thanks to REST API.
At a Glance:
- Event-driven video recordings up to 60 s before and after the trigger signal—for simple remote diagnosis or automatic documentation.
- Fast analysis: recording of relevant situations with timestamp and individual additional text.
- Easy integration into IT systems via REST API and to standard HMI displays with RSTP
- Flexible use due to large viewing area, high operating temperature range and IP65 degree of protection
- High efficiency: reduced network load through optimized local data storage.