Pepperl+Fuchs sensors are used in process equipment
The modern automated process plant relies on industrial sensors to accurately monitor the open/closed position of ball and butterfly valves, knife gate valves, diaphragm valves, etc. Inductive sensors are also used for accurate and reliable detection in measurement devices such as manometers and flowmeters. Whether in general-purpose or hazardous locations, Pepperl+Fuchs has sensors and sensor systems for a wide variety of applications in industries that range from the chemical, pharmaceutical, and oil and gas industries.
Pepperl+Fuchs has developed a broad range of industrial sensors and sensor systems, especially for the food and beverage, pulp and paper, water treatment and wastewater industries.
Due to our experience and expertise in the field of process equipment, you can be assured that we will provide you with a perfect solution for all your sensing needs. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our specialists will be glad to help you.
Product highlight for the process equipment industry
- F31K2 – Valve Position Sensing for Hard Outdoor Use
Weathering the storm
- Direct mounting on standard actuators
- Optional beacon in weatherproof housing
- Ruggedized modular housing – works with standard target
- Optimized for outdoor use – U/V, temperature, and salt water resistant
- Optimized for use in hazardous areas