The industrial tablet thin client extends the Pepperl+Fuchs thin client portfolio with a mobile thin client device. It is based on the ruggedized “Pad-Ex” tablet from the Pepperl+Fuchs brand ecom, features RM Shell 5 as firmware and opens up many advantages in the field:
- An eight-generation Intel® Core™ processor plus a widescreen sunlight-readable display ensure smooth and speedy operation at any time.
- The tablet can be easily and quickly integrated into existing networks via Wi-Fi.
- Due to wireless installation, the location of the device becomes irrelevant. Especially in plants with wide spread workstations, users can monitor their process from anywhere.
- The industrial tablet thin client can temporarily replace a local workstation, e.g. in case of failure.
- All advantages of the preinstalled RM Shell 5 plus additional Pad-Ex support such as battery and Wi-Fi status information and a programmable key come with the industrial tablet thin client.
- Supports centralized device management via software “Control Center”.
- Global certificates for use in hazardous areas.